All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Tagger Plugin 1.1.5

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It's a plugin for an alternate gamer tag for GameEx. Not to take anything away from the one that's already available, but one can never have too many choices, right? :)

Along with the tag and the hosting, you can skin this to suit your needs. The tag supports custom fonts (you can set your own outline and fill color too!), a custom 'no game image' image, and a user avatar, as well as the background image. You can copy and paste the HTML or BB Code right from the configuration page into your forum signature virtually anywhere you frequent. Simple, right?

There's a ton more information available in the release thread, which is also the best place to go for bug reports and suggestions.

OK, so how do I use it?

Easy parcheesi.

• Download the plugin.
  • Register your account on DracLabs from the registration page (you can click here or just press the REGISTER button).
  • Authenticate your account via the link in the email the page sends out.
  • Select or create your theme from the pull-down menu.
  • Watch your friends be amazed!

OTHER FEATURES:

• The new Game Info beta has an integration already set up to display the tag on your second monitor, if you choose to use it. ;)
  • The web page has a user control panel to do some stuff, like see your current tag, change your password, view your stats, etc.
  • The web page will have a section where you can view other user's tags and see what they're playing too.
  • Up to 9 layers to customize your tags however you like, including 3 low level layers, 3 middle level layers, and three top level layers
  • Add wildcards to your layers to add dynamic images to your tags.

What's New in Version 1.1.5   See changelog

Released

• This update is mandatory if you would like to continue using this plugin
  • Fixed GameEx account check
  • Updated core plugin framework files to newest version

BETA VERSION: There were some very intrusive changes in this release (especially with the DracLabs API access methods and the dependencies), so please try it out and report any bugs in it so that I can fix them. If I don't hear any complaints after a while, I'll put it out officially after I refactor some of the code in it.

• Updated plugin to be compatible with GameEx x64 or x32 versions
  • Updated .NET Framework version to 3.5
  • Fixed a lot of dependencies on old code due to the .NET FW upgrade
  • Lots of changes in the account linking process between DracLabs and GameEx. If this is gonna bust somewhere, that's where I expect to see it happen
  • Like 1

User Feedback