All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Instant Sheller 2.03

(60 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Instant Sheller: It allows you to one click shell GameEx or any other front end. Its for Windows XP Service pack  2 and above, Vista, Windows 7 and the latest versions of Windows 10/11. It also requires the .net framework 2 service pack 1 or above. It features a one click ‘Undo’.

Updated May 2018 for support for the latest versions of Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise. For Windows 10 Enterprise it can completely hide everything.

It can change the uefi boot logo on windows 10 and 11 too. To use this feature ensure secureboot is disabled.

There is an option to set the windows resolution. This is intended for a portable PC where it may be connected to different TVs and upon connection to a new display the resolution may be reset.

For those that need to be told and don't understand what this is, this software is use at your own risk.

What's New in Version 2.03   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback