All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

.PSD Templates + Video Tutorial "How to make a MegaDocklet" / "Cómo hacer un MegaDocklet" 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Some users have asked me about how to make the MegaDocklets for tables added on your own, tables that I have not in use and therefore I have not made the MegaDocklet.

Although the .PSD templates for Photoshop are quite simple to understand and the layers are already prepared, users who are not accustomed to Photoshop may cost a little and that is why I have prepared this video.

---------------

Algunos usuarios me han preguntado sobre como hacer los MegaDocklets para mesas añadidas por vuestra cuenta, mesas que yo no tengo en uso y por lo tanto no he hecho el MegaDocklet.

Aunque las plantillas .PSD para Photoshop son bastante sencillas de entender y ya están las capas preparadas, puede que a usuarios que no estén habituados a Photoshop les cueste un poco y por eso he preparado este vídeo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback