All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Pinball FX2 Backglass for 2 and 3 screens 1.0.0

(1 review)

16 Screenshots

About This File

I found a backglass for Pinball FX2 forum Zen Studios have liked enough, it is that there were some generic, the same for several tables.

I also saw on the website of PinballX one Speaker Panel with the logo of ZEN, I searched many times the Speaker Panel Williams or Bally to make backglass, but what he found were pictures that could not be used and why did the Custom Speaker Panel.

In the download you will find three folders, one for three monitors with backglass downloaded more than others I've used in the past to complete, another with generics, if you prefer to use those to tables separately (do not think is the case ) and another folder for two monitors I've done with those backglass and the Speaker Panel.

They have names for those directly read the game.

-------------------------

He encontrado unos backglass para Pinball FX2 en el foro de Zen Studios que me han gustado bastante, la pena es que había algunos genéricos, el mismo para varias mesas.

También vi en la web de PinballX un Speaker Panel con el logo de ZEN, he buscado muchas veces el Speaker Panel de Williams o de Bally para hacer los backglass, pero lo que encontraba eran fotos que no podía utilizar y por eso hice los Custom Speaker Panel.

En la descarga encontrarás tres carpetas, una para tres monitores con los backglass descargados más otros que he usado de los anteriores para completarlo, otra con los genéricos, por si prefieres usar esos a los de las mesas por separado (no creo que sea el caso) y otra carpeta para dos monitores con los que he hecho con esos Backglass y ese Speaker Panel.

Tienen los nombres para que los lea directamente el juego.

User Feedback