All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MAME System Pack 0.197

(10 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

1 click setup and install of MAME with emulator, all media and artwork for GameEx, GameEx Arcade Edition and GameEx evolution.

1. Extract somewhere suitable
2. Run
3. Select your game files
4. Go!.

Compatible with GameEx and GameEx Evolution. A new easy way to setup MAME.

Note: File size is 19GB. Due to this size it is not available to basic members.

Also on FTP. I do recommend getting this file from the FTP rather than here due to the size of the file and possible timeouts etc.

For GameEx Arcade Edition change the regular GameEx path.

What's New in Version 0.197   See changelog

Released

Updated to work with GameEx Evolution 1.xx.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

downloaded fine, but I get an "invalid ROM path" error every time I press "Go!".     My romset is updated to .189, and the folder I'm pointing to only has the specific games I want in GameEx.  OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.  All the Roms have been checked/cleared and launch fine using rocketlauncher.  

Would appreciate any ideas at all.  

Hi, the pack is looking for a full MAME rom set. This is normal behaviour. You can fake it by adding 005.zip to your rom set.

Thanks, Tom.  I googled around and found where (I think) you had told someone else the same thing.  I thought I had edited my original post to reflect that, but it didn't stick, apparently.

When I pointed to the ROMSET folder with the 005.zip in it, everything worked fine.  I was a bit concerned that the mame version could be a problem, but it was not an issue.  

Great data set - thanks again. 

Im trying to download I get this error??

You may only download 185.55 MB per day. The file you are trying to download is 524.23 MB which is above your limit.

Any ideas, I cannot find it on the Emumovies ftp or site also

are people still active on here? i have just paid the money to download this program but it keeps saying file interrupted and i dont understand how to use the FTP download (im a noob) lol

Hi everyone.

Followed instructions and all worked fine. Have all my ROMS and directed to their folder and all is good. But it looks quite bland and there is nothing displayed in the preview window. It is just blank black.

I run GameEx Arcade (which I installed first, then ran) and have set the MAME System Pack to its .exe as per instructions. Do I need to run GameEx Advanced config and change some directories being that I am using  GameEx Arcade Edition?

Any help appreciated.

On 10/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Rudolfooo said:
Hallo
The preview videos are not displayed for me, I only hear the sound.
Does anyone have any idea ?

Get LAV codecs.