All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Evolution 1.10

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The GameEx Evolution frontend.

The next generation of front ends.

Note: The product is currently in Beta and there may still be a few bugs.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

AgentJohnnyP

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Another great product from the GameEx team! After having a great time with the PinballX front-end, I found GameEx Evolution which again upped my DIY home arcade! Never using the first GameEx, I wanted to give the newer version a go and have had great results so far. Like I mentioned in my PinballX review, this is a great way to show off your ROM collection... more than just a way to play, but a way to marvel at how far we have come from the PONG days. As a child of the 80's arcades, this is a great way to browse through the varied systems and see screenshots, videos and other information that you would be hard pressed to find any other way. I found the setup to be a lot better than the old version (I loaded it up to see what it was like), more focused on the emulators you have installed and getting them to work. This is still in beta, and as such there are a few hiccups (can't get the number of times played stats to save for each game) but overall it is a great front-end for MAME or any other system. Thanks guys!!

• Haha 2
Link to review
VPGamer75

Thank you been long time I haven't done anything . I am trying catch up due health problem.

Link to review