All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Virtual Drive Loader 1.2.8

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Simply put, it's a plugin for virtual drive loaders. It currently supports Daemon Tools, Alcohol, and Virtual Clone Drive natively. The plugin also supports GameEx's Roms In 7-zip and Roms In Subfolders options, making it your only native choice for these features if you use them. Some other features for the plugin include:

Emulator Specific Setup

• Select the emulator you wish to use the loader on from the drop down menu
  • Set up your mount and unmount commands
  • If you don't have this set up the fields will populate based on found mounting software

Headless Mode

• Add switches to the GameEx emulator command-line to bypass the emulator configuration
  • Using [DTLOADER] or [DTOOLS] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default drive
  • Using [DTLOADER-SCSI] or [DTOOLS-SCSI] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default SCSI drive
  • Using [DTLOADER-IDE] or [DTOOLS-IDE] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default IDE drive
  • Using [ALCOHOL] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default Alcohol drive (both 52% and 120% are supported)
  • Using [CLONEDRIVE] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default Virtual Clone Drive drive
  • Using [MAGICISO] or [MAGICDISC] in the emulator's CL will mount using the default MagicISO/MagicDisc drive
    NOTE: If you installed these programs using the default options, no setup is needed for Headless Mode to work

Any questions or comments? Feel free to ask 'em. I also like feature requests and very much appreciate bug reports (these are especially helpful if you also attach a copy of your log file in the GAMEEX>PLUGINS>DT LOADER folder). Leave your comments or get the full changelog at the release thread located here.

What's New in Version 1.2.5   See changelog

Released

• Fixed DAEMON Tools support for v 10.7 + (I really wish they would quit messing with the CLs...)
  • Fixed a bug in MagicISO support
  • Fixed a bug in DTL IDE support
  • Fixed a bug when testing the mount commands in the Plugin GUI
  • Added GameEx account integration
  • Update core GameEx plugin framework to latest version
  • Cleaned up and improved the DTL Version Check code for when they (inevitably) change everything again... :'(
  • Other various code optimizations and "stability improvements"

User Feedback