All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Logitech Driving Force GT

ajcl

Hi,

I searched and found some good info, but didnt find anything related to what I'm seeing.

When I have the Logitech Driving Force GT USB "DFGT" connected and go in GAMEEX it just moves up and down the game list, Looping.

If I try to use the mouse it moves then conitues in the loop.

I've tried to setup profiles in DFGT profiler but still no help.

What I've found is if I dont touch anything I can move around with the mouse and enter a game.

But, when I try to bring up the gmae options via TAB it starts looping again and I have to exit the game

and gameex and go back in again.

I've dont nuermous things to try and get this to work without the logitech software with the software.

adding a profile deleting the profile in logitech profiler It's driving me nuts.

Is this not a good wheel to use with GAMEEX/MAME, any suggestions for a good wheel?

I have a Turbo Outrun cab that's complete. Is there a best way to wire the Original wheel and pedals to the commputer?

Any tips pointers would be great or suggestions for the best wheel/pedal combo to use besdises the DFGT.

As I mentined I searched and found some good info, but nothing pertaining to what I'm seeing.

Thanks!!!!

First I would make sure you have the latest Logitech Drivers installed and confirm that it is showing in the control panel. Next, you may need to setup a custom profile to load when you load GameEx and/or MAME again. Would be helpful if you can tell us what OS you are using on your PC, if the racing wheel works with any programs (MAME, etc.) outside of GameEx, etc. A copy of your Logitech profile that you setup may also be of help.

You may also want to look at this forum thread as it may be a related issue to what you are experiencing.

First I would make sure you have the latest Logitech Drivers installed and confirm that it is showing in the control panel. Next, you may need to setup a custom profile to load when you load GameEx and/or MAME again. Would be helpful if you can tell us what OS you are using on your PC, if the racing wheel works with any programs (MAME, etc.) outside of GameEx, etc. A copy of your Logitech profile that you setup may also be of help.

You may also want to look at this forum thread as it may be a related issue to what you are experiencing.

After further puttering around I found that this does the looping in the TAB of the ROM I'm using even without Gameex,

I'm running windows 7 SP1, all updated and the most current version of DirectX

I'm using the following for the Wheel drivers: Software Version: 5.10.127 Post Date: 08/30/2010 Platform: Windows 7

the profile I setup was just to get around the Gameex GUI with the wheel, just did some key mapping and such.

I thought that was it, so I deleted the profile.

But it's not, Is there a better wheel to use? or is there a way to wire the Turbo Outrun Wheel to the PC? if so can I get pointed

in that direction, this Logitech thing is just getting me frustrated, I did use the wheel on a PC Driving game and it works fine.

Maybe it's becuase this was originally a PS3 wheel, most of the info I read said it was fine for the PC and there are drivers avaliable for it.

So, I dont know. I read through that post earlier before posting mine, it was helpful but I dont have a problem with the wheel not responding or not working in MAME/GAMEEX it just loops in eiher the Gameex GUI or the MAME ROM cfg "TAB" Maybe I just need to go with getting the Turbo Outrun wheel on the cab now wired up, if anything can be added to this great, but any info on getting that wired up would be cool as well.

Thanks for the reply

• 1 year later...