All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Vivanonno Wrapper

fRequEnCy

Made this script to make vivanonno more cab friendly. It simulates the keystrokes needed to select the correct game based off the command line parameters. It works on all resolutions since it uses keystrokes instead of mouse clicks.

Example:

vivanonno_wrapper [rom]

Hope you enjoy! If you have any issues or would like to see it do more then let me know.

vivanonno_wrapper.zip

• Like 1

Made this script to make vivanonno more cab friendly. It simulates the keystrokes needed to select the correct game based off the command line parameters. It works on all resolutions since it uses keystrokes instead of mouse clicks.

Example:

vivanonno_wrapper [rom]

Hope you enjoy! If you have any issues or would like to see it do more then let me know.

Good job with the Vivanonno wrapper. Brian Hoffman made some good AHK links for Vivanonno, but this seems to work better since you don't need to make an AHK link for each individual game. The only thing that would make this better is if there were a way to hide all the menu stuff and only see when the game loads, but that probably isn't feasible. Anyway, good job!

Good job with the Vivanonno wrapper. Brian Hoffman made some good AHK links for Vivanonno, but this seems to work better since you don't need to make an AHK link for each individual game. The only thing that would make this better is if there were a way to hide all the menu stuff and only see when the game loads, but that probably isn't feasible. Anyway, good job!

I'll try to hide it now and reup a revised version. Only thing I knew I couldn't hide was the window that selects the game since it doesn't have hide option but maybe will think of a way since I'm just learning to script. But thanks for the compliment Lucas. I also liked having just the one file and not the need for links.