All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Crazy

tthurman

She's cute.  Though I'd never date her.  If she gets off by doing that kinda crazy stuff, no way.  She'd want me to do it with her (which HE does...) and with my luck she'd fall and I'd be so messed up from it.  Nope.  Not a chance.  She's cute though.  :)

Woah stig, taking it an unhealthy level there!  LOL.

I dunno, I'm just getting bored not finding a girl in my neighborhood.  They're all generically similar.  I've been going through various stages of celebrity crushes lately.  They all seem to be leaning towards women from across the pond.  First it was Emma Watson, then I've been noticing how much of an equal rights activist she is, and turned me down quite a bit (not literally, just figuratively as far as hotness).  Then there was Lily James.  I'd heard of her show she was on before, uh Downton Abbey..  But I never knew of her till she was in Cinderella.  Then it was OMG where have you been my whole life?  Then I heard some stuff and the attitude she's been giving people about the use of CG on her waist for that movie, and once again got kinda turned down from it.  Not so much the fact that she's defending herself, saying Disney made the alterations without her consent, but because of her attitude and way about going about it.  She could have just laughed it off, but she's taking it like people are dissing her and her body, saying she's a liar and fat, etc.  Just be cool with it and move on, but she just keeps on an on about it.  Not cool.  Lately, and although like all the others I know it'll never happen, it's been Daisy Ridley.  The only thing I've ever officially seen her in is Star Wars 7.  But I follow her on FB, and she's a true dear heart.  Not only is she attractive and smart, but the things she posts make you really feel like a human along side her.  She's not let the fame of her new role destroy her life (at least not yet).  That's very attractive to me.  You could always say I'm just in to her because she's the new goddess of Star Wars (replacing Leia), but I like for other reasons.  Her charity work is so great.  I'd probably die if I ever met her.  But anyway, back to this crazy chick.  I think I'm attracted to her because of her face.  She has a nice pretty face.  And wouldn't you know, by the look of her name, I'd say she's Russian, or from somewhere around that area.  Not a surprise, as once again it's showing I'm attracted to these women overseas more than the same old generic faces we have living around here.

OK, done with my banter.

On 24/09/2016 at 6:09 PM, tthurman said:

Just watching this makes me nervous.

Now that's my kind of woman! :D I'd probably wobble and fall off trying to catch up with her, but i'd die trying! ^_^

@Han, screw the face (no pun intended), looks mean nothing and in all honesty it seems to me you are looking for something that does not exist. If the girls in your home town aren't rockin you, either get on a coach, a boat, a plane, or online and travel the world. There really is someone for everyone, and most likely you'll find if you broaden your horizons, there are even 7,8,9 even more for every person. #0rg135ftw :P

11 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

I'd say she's Russian

Yep

12 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

The only thing I've ever officially seen her in is Star Wars 7

She seemed to come out of nowhere, though it's probably just me.  She's actually been in quite a lot, just stuff I haven't seen.  When I first started seeing the cast for the new movie I did some research on some of the cast members, she's played some surprising parts for sure.