All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 BLACKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PcTeknic

BLACKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent almost the entire month playing Tesla in principle for the achievement I needed.

I was almost a week, 6 days searching for the achievement, some 10 hours of play, and did not get it despite having all missions except the last and stay 4 balls in that game did more than 200 million and I remember that I got second place.

Then they played a tournament of Lüps and I walked past 4 plus another who brought 1000M, so I went down to 7th.

I made another game in order to get the achievement in which decided to go first to the last mission and with almost all done, just missing me first, I lost two balls left me and my score was in 258M, which I did not move up, that game was 7 days, with more than 10 hours of gameplay and 12 I'd say.

He was about to send to hell and move to another Tesla, in fact I have been playing Pasha, but decided to try again.

Third game, got achievement, 200M and four balls ahead, make great points on Friday night kept the game with 450M and two balls to play, the game continued on Saturday morning and at about 13:30, when I was going to go and eat and say, one more, '' 'BLACKOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

He wore 10 hours of play, 600 million, the 4th position was already mine and 3rd to 150M more, dammit my picture, I had to be saved and go.

DO NOT. This can not happen, this is a huge failure of Zen.

I understand that for anyone to cheat, that game can not continue, according, but lose TOOOOODA score ?.

I contacted them to tell them what happened giving by lost the game but hoping to solve this and I do not see so difficult that just as the game as you get an achievement, is saved and no longer lose but not finish the game, with scores should spend the same, they were being saved every x playing time or every x score, automatically and if it can not be automatically not affect the development of the game, at least when you keep heading that score outgrows and saved and we'll be keeping players from time to time or score.

I have said I will study, I hope they find a solution, this I consider it a BUG in the making.

Since I'm not stubborn or anything like that, I already think masochist, I started another game, if another again.

Having already achieved achievement can focus on the score and time goes well the thing

After two days playing, play time of approximately 3.5 hours, still with the first ball, I've taken the 5 extra balls and go for 205M eight balls to go ahead punctuating, to see if we are lucky and get a good score.

By the way, I put a UPS, what happens is that for example, that day, I realized that the UPS I have in the office PC, has fused battery and it does not function, you do not realized that the UPS does not work until the light, so that this solution will not be worth now, but if you are not checking the status of the UPS, in a few months we are in the same ..

Third day of departure, when he was about to save the game to go I lost the first ball. I still 7 I left at about 250M and 4 hours of play (with 1 ball).

Fourth day of departure, time between half an hour this morning early and more than an hour to half a day I keep in 400M with a 5.5 hours of play (this afternoon or tomorrow continue with my second ball).

------------------------------------

Menudo cabreo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llevo casi todo el mes jugando a Tesla, en principio para conseguir el logro que me faltaba.

Estuve casi toda una semana, 6 días, buscando el logro, unas 10 horas de juego, y no lo conseguí pese a tener todas las misiones menos la última y quedarme 4 bolas, en esa partida hice algo más de 200 Millones y creo recordar que obtuve la segunda plaza.

Luego jugaron su torneo los de LUPS y me pasaron por delante 4 más otro que ha sacado 1000M, con lo que bajé al 7º.

Hice otra partida con tal de conseguir el logro en la que decidí irme primero a por la última misión y con casi todo ya hecho, solo me faltaba la primera, perdí las dos bolas que me quedaban y mi puntuación se quedaba en 258M, lo cual no me hacía subir posiciones, esa partida fue de 7 días, con más de 10 horas de juego y de 12 diría yo.

Estaba por mandar al carajo Tesla y pasar a otra, de hecho he ido jugando a Pasha, pero decidí intentarlo de nuevo.

Tercera partida, logro conseguido, 200M y cuatro bolas por delante, genial a hacer puntos, el viernes por la noche guardé la partida con 450M y dos bolas por jugar, el sábado continué la partida por la mañana y a eso de las 13:30, cuando ya me iba a ir a comer y dices, una más, ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡APAGÓN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llevaba unas 10 horas de juego, 600 Millones, la 4ª posición ya era mía y el 3º a 150M más, maldita sea mi estampa, tenía que haber guardado e irme.

NO. Esto no puede pasar, esto es un fallo enorme de Zen.

Yo entiendo que para que nadie haga trampa, esa partida no se puede continuar, de acuerdo, ¿pero perder TOOOOODA la puntuación?.

Contacté con ellos para comentarles lo ocurrido dando por perdida la partida pero esperando que solucionen esto y es que no veo tan dificil que del mismo modo que el juego en cuanto consigues un logro, queda guardado y ya no lo pierdes aunque no termines la partida, con las puntuaciones debería pasar lo mismo, que fueran quedando guardadas cada x tiempo de juego o cada x puntuación, automáticamente y si no puede ser automáticamente para no afectar el desarrollo del juego, por lo menos que cuando tu guardas la partida esa puntuación ya quede guardada y ya nos encargaremos los jugadores de ir guardando cada cierto tiempo o puntuación.

Me han dicho que lo estudiarán, espero que encuentren una solución, yo esto lo considero un BUG en toda regla.

Como yo no soy cabezón ni nada de eso, yo ya pienso que masoca, he comenzado otra partida, si otra de nuevo.

Al tener ya el logro conseguido puedo centrarme en la puntuación y de momento va bien la cosa

Tras dos días jugando, tiempo de juego aproximado 3,5 horas, sigo con la primera bola, he sacado las 5 bolas extras y voy por 205M, ocho bolas por delante para ir puntuando, a ver si hay suerte y consigo una buena puntuación.

Por cierto, he puesto un SAI, lo que ocurre es que por ejemplo, ese mismo día, me di cuenta de que el SAI que tengo en el PC de la oficina, tiene la batería fundida y ya no hace su función, no te das cuenta de que el SAI no funciona hasta que no se va la luz, con lo cual esta solución vale ahora, pero si no se va comprobando el estado del SAI, de aquí a unos meses estamos en las mismas..

Tercer día de partida, cuando estaba ya por guardar la partida para irme he perdido la primera bola. me quedan 7, lo dejé en 250M aproximadamente y 4 horas de juego (con 1 bola).

Cuarto día de partida, de momento entre más de media hora de esta mañana a primera hora y más de una hora a medio día guardo en 400M con unas 5,5 horas de juego (esta tarde o mañana sigo con mi segunda bola).

13/08/2016
13/08/2016

IMG_20160820_192757

I'm still in this, the fifth day of their departure, another half an hour in the morning, which makes a total of 6 hours to 450M, the same as was on Friday last week, only then I had two balls in play and now I 7 remain.

-----------------------

Sigo en ello, quinto día de partida, otra media horita por la mañana, lo que hacen un total de 6 horas para 450M, los mismos que tenía el viernes de la semana pasada, solo que entonces me quedaban dos bolas en juego y ahora me quedan 7.

IMG_20160826_093334

Two more hours, for a total of 8 hours of play and already surpassed the score that was when the power went out, so if I just lost the second ball, I get 6 and took 616m.

--------------------------

Dos horitas más, que hacen un total de 8 horas de juego y ya está superada la puntuación que tenía cuando se fue la luz, eso si, acabo de perder la segunda bola, me quedan 6 y llevo 616M.

IMG_20160826_154133

Sixth day of departure, this morning another 45 minutes doing 8h and 45min to 704M and continue with 6 balls to play.

------------------------------

Sexto día de partida, esta mañana otros 45 minutos que hacen 8h y 45min para 704M y sigo con 6 bolas por jugar.

IMG_20160827_094306