All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How do i add more emulators/roms to mame/gameex

imek

Also another problem I have is that I am trying to use [Arcade] Arcade (MAME) to play a ROM. It seems to load up fine but after it reaches %100 it blacks out and then takes me back to the screen that says Play This Game. I placed the ROM in the C drive Roms\MAME\Roms folder. Just as it says to do in this YouTube video youtube.com/watch?v=loiF1be2OyY    What could I be doing wrong? 

4 hours ago, Adultery said:

Does it run outside of GameEx?

I followed the directions listed at this webpage http://www.moddb.com/groups/mame-arcade/tutorials/how-to-add-games-to-mame. First I opened MAME outside of GameEx. Then I placed the ROM into the ROM folder. Then I started up MAME and scrolled down a list of thousands of games looking for the one game I added to it and could not find it anywhere. The list was alphabetical but that didn't help it still wasn't there. How do I get rid of all these extra games? I don't want them I just want the game I chose.

You are going to have to get things running outside of GameEx first. If it don't work there, you will be in for more hurt trying to fix it via GameEx. 

Also, I applaud you for checking through the forums first for an answer, however, it is generally best to start your own new thread to ask for help rather than adding to an old thread that is 6 ot so years old. As you learn to use the forums, you can always post a link to an older post if you need to use it as a point of reference for your question or issue. Most times, GameEx has gone through many versions since those posts were made and the fix may no longer be relevant.