All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOVLED] Problem Downloading Themes

Thom

I purchased a lifetime subscription to GameEx back in 2010. I've recently changed my display from an old 27" tube TV to a 1920 x 1080 LED monitor. I'm trying to download some new themes (using the Wizard), but after logging in, it's telling me that I need to have a paid subscription.

Searching this forum, I found a note from earlier this year that said there was an "intermittent bug we have since we upgraded to Invision 4". I would assume that this wouldn't apply to my problem, since I purchased my subscription in 2010. Any ideas?

Here's a link to my original build page (before the monitor upgrade).

You need to be a supporting member to download things from the repository. Your current lifetime subscription is for GameEx updates, not for the content. Right now it looks like you're in the basic group.

Please ask a staff member if you aren't sure, someone can answer any other questions you may have.