All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 14.53

Evilforces

2 hours ago, Evilforces said:

Can you explain a little more this new feature? Some pics to show what's that?

Thanks!!!

In the Setup Wizard there are new parameters under Daphne, Emulator Setup, Mame, and Groups called 'Logo Path'.

Yeh, I admit that I got all excited too and looked through the different views to find a physical wheel-type view, but that's not what this is. This addition allows the user to set a path specific to (rom) logos that separates those assets from other types of assets such as titles, snaps, etc.

That's ok though. Any new fuctionality is good. :)

Just now, Tom Speirs said:

This release adds official wheel logo image support.

View the full article

What systems are supported with this new feature?

I've tryied with some systems (Master System, NES, SNES) and the logo folder contains only the not found folder....

How can I try this new feature?

@Evilforces It looks like the major emulators and Mame have assets available. You might go to emumovies to take a look at what is currently available to see which sets they actually have. Also remember that the assets at emumovies are constantly growing, so there will be gaps in the games lists. I mean between all of the available emulators and games, that's a LOT of files!!!   :)

Initially, the logos were not downloading for me either, but by the time I had all of my emulators set up with their Logo directories, the files started flowing.