All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 BG videos "classic"

hmmm, @Mltshiba these images are surely nice, but I actually would like to see them in your own seperate thread. This one is dedicated to my backglass VIDEOS, so that's, what people expect to find here.

Anyways, also to make your work get to be found much easier, I think a seperate thread would be worth it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi vogliadicane,

I like your Backglass videos with grill, they are looking great - you've did a great job! Do you think you will finish some day all the rest of the existing PFX2 tables?

In the meanwhile I had to decide, if I use your Backglass videos and some other Backglass videos for the rest of the existing tables or to change completely to other existing videos without grill, etc. If I want a complete 'harmonized' view for all PFX2 tables.

My decision was another way and I don't know if someone did that in the same way. For the 'missing' tables I've used existing Backglass Images and pasted a screen shot below that image from the grill I've made from one of your video. In the end this adapted Backglass images fits perfect with the DMD Video. See the attached image from American Dad.

If anyone want to have that images I could upload that on the FTP server.

I've reduced the resolution a little bit so they fit perfect in my 2nd Monitor with 18,5"

AmericanDad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Mltshiba: no problem at all and thanks for moving the posts. Wouldn't have been necessary, but now it is more cleaned-up again :)

@TheViolator good idea. To be honest, the reason I didn't make videos for all tables is, that I often lack good images to start with* (and yes some because I don't like the tables).

Let me make a suggestion to you both (actually there are many of you Mltshiba, that I like a lot; did you make them yourself?): You give some of your still BG images (with or without grill, it's easy for me to add it) and I'll bring them to life as vids. Would be good, if you have infos about creators, I don't want to steal anybodies work.

* Biolab is one, that I still didn't find a good source, yet

I would like to see the same images without a pinball added to each. Just a personal preference I guess.

If we could get some good quality 1080p+ images without the FX2 and FX3 branding will future proof them from new FX versions if ther tables move. I will see what I can dig up.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, vogliadicane said:

@Mltshiba: no problem at all and thanks for moving the posts. Wouldn't have been necessary, but now it is more cleaned-up again :)

@TheViolator good idea. To be honest, the reason I didn't make videos for all tables is, that I often lack good images to start with* (and yes some because I don't like the tables).

Let me make a suggestion to you both (actually there are many of you Mltshiba, that I like a lot; did you make them yourself?): You give some of your still BG images (with or without grill, it's easy for me to add it) and I'll bring them to life as vids. Would be good, if you have infos about creators, I don't want to steal anybodies work.

* Biolab is one, that I still didn't find a good source, yet

That would be great - thank you in advance.

I will search for 1080+ images without pfx logo and hope to find also the origin creator info for that pictures. But that "search" could take a while - maybe during Xmas holiday.

Should I post my Image suggestions here (to have a discussion/vote) or should I send them to you via personal message?

I found some good ones (for example Iron Man, Women of Power "Champions" and Ghost Rider) created by Victor at https://pinballvirtual.es/pinballfx3-media-pack/

At the end of the page you will find a link to his "MEGA" Drive and within there you have to go to PinballX > Media > Pinball FX3 > Backglass Images > FS-3M

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, gpd265 said:

How do you get theses mp4 to work for Pinball FX3, they do not support mp4. Any help would be great thank you.

You should probably post in the General forum if you are experiencing issues running any videos. Attaching copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files will help.

• 9 months later...