All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to edit radio stations list ?

Rochabian

Hi!

I've tried to find a .ini or .cgf file or something like that to be able to edit the radio stations list.

The only thing i've found is with Setup wizard but it only allow editing 30 stations and i don't know how to do this ( there is more than 300 radio stations in the list )

The is not so much threads about radio stations in the forum and i don't have found an answer in them.

Any help wil be great.

Thanks

Hi Rochabian,

Unfortunately, you cannot edit the radio list. The radio functionality is pretty basic. A feature request has was recently submitted asking for more functionality including allowing editing.

At this point, if there is a radio station you do like, you can add it to your favorites to make it easier to get to.

• Like 1

Thanks RedDog

As it has already been requested, perhaps i just have to wait for.

I don't have found "add to favourite" in the radio section, but perhaps it's my theme that hide this setting ( i can see "add to favourite" in the games list, not in the radio list )

There are only a few settings to the radio config. I don't see anything off-hand in the Setup Wizard that would remove that option.

On my setup, when I select the radio station I want, GameEx next gives me the option to Play or Add to Favorites. If I understand correctly, there are essentially two theme types: v2 and v4. v4 has more features than v2. I am using a v4 theme of my own making. You might try some other themes or views if this is something importan to you.

• Like 1

Thanks, i've found the "add to favorites" option, and added a few ones to favorites....but.....where are they now ?. They are not on the top of the station list and not in the main "Favorites" menu......

I'll try with other themes

I mispoke...that's what I get for going off memory. The Radio module has it's own Favorites listing.

Most themes will have a main menu bar on the screen that contains commands like Back, Home, and Exit. Once you enter the Radio module, you should see a Favorites option listed there as well. This is where your favoritest should be saved (see the example below from my setup). If you do not see these commands, perhaps they are hidden in the theme. If you need a theme to look at for testing, try default-default.

2016-07-26 13_38_52-GameEx_Radio_1.fm Absolute TOP 40_65_60_b.png

• Like 1