All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

instantsheller and ahk not working

0zzy

You don't provide much to work with. What OS? A copy of your uncompiled. ahk script? Version of GameEx you are using?

These are some things that come to mind that the community may need to know before trying to point you in a direction. 

To understand why this happens you need to understand Program Hierarchy.

A "shell", in this case "Instantsheller" is number one, top of the list - it's the king process.

Anything else is a slave to this process. Therefore AHK must be loaded/executed after InstantSheller.

Anything loaded before InstantSheller will be rendered basically useless (because it is effectively the top most process).

There are a few ways you can remedy this, i would like to see if you can find them ;)

Hi DazzleHP,

if i remember instansheller run instead of explorer.exe, in this way it is the main process running at boot.

I have setup ahk script to run after user login on automatic execution, so it is just started after instantsheller as you suggest, right?

I have also tried to run ahk script after my frontend but nothing changes.

• 2 weeks later...