All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Radio shows 14967 channels

BIM

Hi, I have problems to have just the radio channels I like to show up. In  the setupWizard I enable radio and only one channel which is set to the channel I would like to listen to. Regardless if this is set or not and all of the other channels shown in the setup page is put to be not enabled, gameex shows 14967 channels and not the one I want.

I usually use my own menu, but now I have disabled that until this is working. Also, if I use my own menu, I cant choose genre etc, it says that I can sort by Title, category, Artist/album, genre and when pressing genre all changes to name, category, publisher and year. If I click name I see a list of my mame games. By category says no games found (Kind of correct because I am looking for radio stations, but I guess there should be something else instead.)

Right now I have stopped using my own menu until I get this to work, but I would prefer to have all up an running correctly.

I am currently running in win7 64

Hopefully awaiting help

I set up radio for the first time on my setup and got similar results to yours. While I did find my favorite station and it did work, I also had 14967 stations in my list even though I should only have one.

Hey Bim. It would be helpful if you could post your gameex.ini file and log.txt.
Before posting the files, run GameEx, go into the Radio page, then close GameEx. Perhaps the log will capture something.
gameex.ini can be found in GameEx\CONFIG.
log.txt can be found in GameEx\LOG.

Thanks.

Tom, as I mentioned above, I noted the same issue as Bim. While I have only 1 station configured and enabled, 14000+ are listed. Attached are my GameEx.ini and log.txt file.

All the log file contains is running GameEx, entering the Radio module, and then closing GameEx with the ESC key.

log.txt

GameEx.ini

Note: Message sent to Tom.

It looks like its working as expected to me. So this seems like it is by design. To access your own stations you basically just select favorites. It has always been that way.

Please post a screenshot or video if it is somehow working differently to that.

Thanks.

Tom.

I did not think of using favorites. That is kind of cool actually.

I had assumed that, like emulators, you normally only see what you configure. So this is more like the online flash games. I take it the 40 slots in the radio configuration are to add radio station urls not in the list, correct?