All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Broken Menus in a new registration - help please

the1jugg

Hi,

I havent been here for a couple of years.  I had to rebuild my Gameex machine.  I had everything working with the free version, so I registered it.  Now, I cant get to my emulator lists.  Each time I choose an emulator, it tells me how many items are inside, but wont go there.  Its the same with Mame.  But, my favorites is accessable, and the games work when I select them from there.  When I open the Setup Wizard all of my setting seem the same.  Its like the menus dont lead anywhere anymore.  Ive tried different themes with no luck.

I've attached my ini file in case that can help...

thanks

Jugg

GameEx.ini

There have been some that are reporting this issue with certain "views" that is being looked at.  There is no ETA however, or guarantees that a bug exists, so I would suggest trying "change view" and seeing if things start working for you.  If not, you may want to try another theme.

If these suggestions leave you at a road block, please post your log as well.

I did try a couple of themes, but will certainly Change Views to see if it helps.  The strange thing was that it worked fine an hour before I used the key.  Anyways, I'll post the logs if this doesn't help.  thanks for the advice.

Jugg

• tthurman locked and unlocked this topic

Hi.

I did upgrade to the newest version, and all previously broken menus work well!  Thanks

In the meantime Windows 10 installed while I left the computer unattended.... and my Gamepad doesnt play well with my PSX emulators now... sigh.

Thanks for all of your help! 

Brian