All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Screensaver issue since last update

thurmansevolution

Hello Everyone! :) 

I'm still alive and kicking lol.  I know during the past year or two, I've been off and on here not as much. Atop of a new job, kids getting older, and have been working towards getting certified for A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and CCNP, things have been really hectic. 

I'm not sure if anyone had reported this (or if it's just my setup lol) but since the most recent update, the screensaver (when it's configured for "play only videos") is a black screen. I've reverted to an earlier version via backup, and that seems to fix the issue...so I can only think that it might have something to do with the new version? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I hope everyone is doing well, and I've missed y'all! :) 

Good to see you are still kickin'! I know Tom is still working on some possibly related issues with the latest release. Would you mind providing your gameex.ini and log.txt file from right when the attract mode kicks in and you get the black screen? Thanks!

Good Morning! :D

Thanks Draco and Tom for the quick replies and fix!!! :D Before I left the house earlier, I let the cab update GameEx, so I could post the log and .ini files here. I guess ya beat me to the punch lol.

Oh, and off subject for the moment...Draco, are you going to be going to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando (Universal Studios) this year (Since I noticed you're in Jacksonville)?  I just seen the lineup of scare houses they announced so far and already bought tickets :lol:. The (original) Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Exorcist in one place - I'm totally there lol.