All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Backglass won't close

imagamejunky

Hi guys.

I can't figure this one out. I'm having a new problem with a single VP table (South Park). For some reason when I exit out of the table and return to the main PBX screen the B2S backglass will not close. Even after I completely close PBX and return to my desktop, the backglass remains. This is an issue with PBX because the backglass WILL close correctly if I play this table directly from VP.

There used to be a kill B2S script somewhere that could be run through PBX, but I can't find it. I've been searching. I already have every exe set to run as admin. And I've also verified that all of the DLL's are unblocked. The truth is I haven't been playing much VP for a while. I've been focusing on VPX. So I can't say how long this has been going on. I'm assuming something changed in PBX in one of the updates. What's really strange though is that South Park is the only offending table. I'm running PBX 2.12 by the way.

Please help.

Thanks

Junky

log.txt

Solved. But I have no idea how...

I tried 2 different direct.b2s backglasses that I found. Neither would close from PBX.

So then I tried re-downloading the ooplayer 1.3 table. Problem solved. I don't get it. I literally changed NOTHING. Just another copy of the same table and BAM, all fixed. WTF!!

I appreciate your input guys.

Junky