All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Introducing our new GameEx Forums Moderator - RedDog!

Draco1962

It is my pleasure in taking this opportunity to introduce our new GameEx Forums Moderator - RedDog! He has been a valued member of the GameEx community since 2006.

There are some of you that have benefitted from his knowledge of GameEx and emulation as a whole (including yours truly). He has been observed ready to assist someone struggling with one facet of GameEx or another. It is this willingness to share his knowledge and insights with the community that are valued contributions not only to GameEx but the emulation community as a whole.

He has graciously accepted our offer to join the team and assist us with some of the moderation chores and continue doing what he does as one of the "best of the best" in helping others get the most of their GameEx experience!

Please join me in giving RedDog a heart-felt welcome to our staff!

• Like 2

Congrats RedDog! Welcome to the easiest moderation gig you'll ever have! The people are great and the staff is always here for you if you need help getting your bearings!

Welcome to the family!!