All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Need assistance setting up Pinball Arcade

BlockABoots

All i have done so far is install PinballX and go to the Pinball Arcade settings and told PinballX where its installed to, but when i select a table in PinballX it just loads Pinball Arcade and stays on the title screen where it ask you to press start.

Is there other steps i need to do then?

@Tom - I split his posts from the original thread.

@BlockABoots - Click on the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate the pinballx.ini and log.txt files that Tom has asked for and how to submit them in reply to this thread. Thanks!

Ok fixed it now. For some reason when i select a Pinball Arcade table to load it sits on the Pinball Arcade title screen for 15 or so seconds before going to the table select screen and selecting the table i chose in PinballX. Any ideas why it sits for so long on the Pinball Arcade title screen?

That is the case for Pinball Arcade as there has to be a delay to allow for the key presses/mouse clicks provided by the integrated process.

You can play with the WaitFor settings to try to minimize the amount of delay, but too low and it will break the selection process.