All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to play a Model 2 Emulator on a Vertical screen?

MoggFanatic

Hello, is there a .ini line of code that changes the rotation of nebulas model 2 emulator? There is a option in mame called

#

# CORE ROTATION OPTIONS
#
rotate 1
ror 0
rol 0
autoror 0
autorol 0
flipx 0
flipy 0
by setting ror to 1 it will rotate right.
is this possible with the sega model 2 emulator from nebula? anyone out there with a vertical cab setup? i want to play the emu on my soon to come vertical screen cab.
Thanks

I should note that I don't run Model 2 in vertical orientation nor do I have a dedicated cab ... but here's the first thing I would try.

In your emulator directory for the Model 2 Emulator you'll find a file called EMULATOR.INI. If you open that file with notepad (or even better with notepad++), you'll find that it has settings for FullScreenWidth and FullScreenHeight. You might be able to use those settings to force a vertical orientation/resolution. If you need to trigger an actual rotation operation, I have no idea.

• Like 1