All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Snes9x x Multi-tap x Configuration in Gameex

Alan Ribas

I started using the emulator Snes9x.

The problem is:

Most of the time, when we started a game using this emulator through GameEx everything works perfectly. But some games that have a greater number of players set the controls will not work because the "multi-tap" option must be enabled.

My question: How to solve this problem using this emulator? :huh:

Is there any way to make the option of "multi-tap" be activated in certain games? :huh:

GameEx.ini

NINTENDO (16 Bits).ini

log.txt

Use the CmdLine for the Multitap: -port2 mp5:2345

You'll have to set up those games in a different emulator slot and group them though since multitap support breaks some games.

I tried to use the command you gave me. My command line was:

snes9x-x64.exe -fullscreen -port2 mp5:2345 "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

But when I try to run the emulator with this command line comes this error: "Cannot select MP5: MultiPlayer5Master disabled".

I have attached a screen shot.

post-27643-0-60158800-1448804183_thumb.j

Problem solved. B)

I got in another forum and manage to catch an executable of Snes9x emulator that runs the command line you gave me.

Here is the link: http://www.s9x-w32.de/dl/testbuilds/snes9x_testbuild_25062014.zip

Does anyone by chance have a list of games which shows what super nintendo games use the multi-tap? Those who know are the games "Bomber Man" and "Micro Machines".

Thank you Adultery!!! ^_^

You should be able to find this list quite easily using Google Search and keywords "super nintendo multitap games" to find several lists. I did so and came up with several lists. While it would be easier for you for me to post links to the results I found, I am going to leave that chore to you so you can get in the habit of performing your own searches! B) Feel free to post links to your search results to share back to the community. Thanks!

It may seem not, but there is no shortage of me is interest in researching these things. B)

Following is the list of compactiveis games with multi-tap the Super Nintendo.

Bakukyuu Renpatsu!! Super B-Daman: Port 2Bakutou Dochers: Port 2Barkley Shut Up and Jam!: Port 2Battle Cross: Port 2Battle Jockey: Port 2Bill Walsh College Football: Port 2Capcom's Soccer Shootout: Port 2College Slam: Port 2Crystal Beans From Dungeon Explorer: Port 2Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story: Port 2Dream Basketball - Dunk and Hoop: Port 2Dynamic Stadium: Port 2ESPN National Hockey Night: Port 2FIFA 98: Port 2FIFA International Soccer: Port 2FIFA Soccer 96: Port 2FIFA Soccer 97: Port 2Final Set: Port 2Fire Striker: Port 2From TV Animation Slam Dunk - SD Heat Up!!: Port 2Go! Go! Dodge League: Port 2Hammerlock Wrestling: Port 2Hat Trick Hero 2: Port 2Head-On Soccer: Port 2Hebereke no Oishii Puzzle ha Irimasenka: Port 2Human Grand Prix III - F1 Triple Battle: Port 2Human Grand Prix IV - F1 Dream Battle: Port 2Hungry Dinosaurs: Port 2International Superstar Soccer Deluxe: Port 2J. League Excite Stage '94: Port 2J. League Excite Stage '95: Port 2J. League Excite Stage '96: Port 2J. League Super Soccer '95: Port 2J. League Super Soccer: Port 2JWP Joshi Pro Wrestling - Pure Wrestle Queens: Port 2Jikkyou Power Pro Wrestling '96: Port 2Jimmy Connors Pro Tennis Tour: Port 2Kunio-kun no Dodge Ball dayo Zenin Shuugou!: Port 2Looney Tunes Basketball: Port 2Madden NFL '94: Port 2Madden NFL '95: Port 2Madden NFL '96: Port 2Madden NFL '97: Port 2Madden NFL '98: Port 2Micro Machines 2 - Turbo Tournament: Port 2Micro Machines: Port 2Mizuki Shigeru no Youkai Hyakkiyakou: Port 2Multi Play Volleyball: Port 2NBA Give 'N Go: Port 2NBA Hang Time: Port 2NBA Jam - Tournament Edition: Port 2NBA Jam: Port 2NBA Live 95: Port 2NBA Live 96: Port 2NBA Live 97: Port 2NBA Live 98: Port 2NCAA Final Four Basketball: Port 2NCAA Football: Port 2NFL Quarterback Club 96: Port 2NFL Quarterback Club: Port 2NHL '94: Port 2NHL '98: Port 2NHL Pro Hockey '94: Port 2Natsume Championship Wrestling: Port 2Peace Keepers, The: Port 2Pieces: Port 2Rap Jam - Volume One: Port 2Saturday Night Slam Masters: Port 2Secret of Mana: Port 2Shin Nippon Pro Wrestling '94 - Battlefield in Tokyo Dome: Port 2Shin Nippon Pro Wrestling - Chou Senshi in Tokyo Dome: Port 2Shin Nippon Pro Wrestling Kounin '95 - Tokyo Dome Battle 7: Port 2Smash Tennis: Port 2Sporting News, The - Power Baseball: Port 2Sterling Sharpe End 2 End: Port 2Street Hockey '95: Port 2Street Racer: Port 2Sugoi Hebereke: Port 2Sugoro Quest ++ Dicenics: Port 2Super Bomberman - Panic Bomber W: Port 2Super Bomberman 2: Port 2Super Bomberman 3: Port 2Super Bomberman 4: Port 2Super Bomberman 5: Port 2Super Bomberman: Port 2Super Fire Pro Wrestling - Queen's Special: Port 2Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special: Port 2Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium: Port 2Super Fire Pro Wrestling X: Port 2Super Formation Soccer 94 - World Cup Final Data: Port 2Super Formation Soccer 94: Port 2Super Formation Soccer 95 della Serie A - UCC Xaqua: Port 2Super Formation Soccer 95 della Serie A: Port 2Super Formation Soccer 96: Port 2Super Formation Soccer II: Port 2Super Ice Hockey: Port 2Super Kyousouba - Kaze no Sylphid: Port 2Super Power League: Port 2Super Tekkyuu Fight!: Port 2Super Tetris 3: Port 2Syndicate: Port 2Tenryu Genichiro no Pro Wrestling Revolution: Port 2Tiny Toon Adventures - Wild & Wacky Sports: Port 2Top Gear 3000: Port 2Turbo Toons: Port 2Virtual Soccer: Port 2Vs. Collection: Port 2WWF Raw: Port 2Yuujin no Furi Furi Girls: Port 2Zero 4 Champ RR-Z: Port 2Zero 4 Champ RR: Port 2

Thanks for sharing back your findings! Just so you know that my response was nothing personal towards you. I try to guide people rather than do things for them or directly answer the question when an answer is readily available whenever possible. This way they can have that satisfaction of finding and sharing back to the rest of the community and learn something in the process.

• Like 1