All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[BIOS] files showing in game lists

surfdesign

I have used the advanced emulator setup and removed "[bIOS*" files from appearing. I've tried this several times. If I go back into the setup program without starting GameEX, it shows that bios files should be excluded. However, once I start GameEX, the bios files show in the game list and are removed from the setup program list once I re-run it. Not sure what's going on right now..

Why not just go to the GameEx list when it's running the just and press the delete key to filter them? I don't know for sure but I don't think this section supports wildcards, just 1:1 file names.

I have used the advanced emulator setup and removed "[bIOS*" files from appearing. I've tried this several times. If I go back into the setup program without starting GameEX, it shows that bios files should be excluded. However, once I start GameEX, the bios files show in the game list and are removed from the setup program list once I re-run it. Not sure what's going on right now..

I feel this is a cache issue. Go to ...\GameEx\DATA

Delete all files that have the extension:

.dbcacheini

.cache

Boot GameEx. It may take a little longer than usuall this once, but your changes will be applied ;)

Why not just go to the GameEx list when it's running the just and press the delete key to filter them? I don't know for sure but I don't think this section supports wildcards, just 1:1 file names.

I think you're right Adultery, but i'm assuming OP got mixed up for now :P