All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Icons not text!

Frankybabes

2 of my emulators when selected, the games list is coming up with GameEx icons with the title on top which makes the title hard to read all my other emulators are coming up with the text title but not "Future Pinball" or "PSP" can someone help? its not something I have knowingly changed.

Are you talking about the view showing as snaps instead of text for the games being listed for these? If so, did you try clicking Change View to see if the views will change? If you are using a user created theme, which theme are you using?

It is possible that the creator of the theme may not have set up the theme elements for these two emulators with custom ini files for their use. If that is the case, you will need to address in the theme creator's thread for the theme (if available) and see if they will create it for you or show you how to do it yourself.

• Like 1

its the Theme! I was using (Talos)! changed theme and everything is ok had a lot of problems with this theme not showing Change View etc, got that working changed view and then change view disappeared !

I had a funny feeling it was the same fella, Draco! Thanks for confirming. Thought I was having Deja View.

Go-on Franky - have a go at modding the theme. That's where I started a few years ago and now I'm hooked into the misery of a coding addiction.

Join....us..... :P