All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Alpha Paging main gamelist on Gamebase64

repetto74

Hi Guys,

Is someone having the same issue as me when Alpha paging through the main gamelist of the Gamebase 64 package? I cannot scroll more than the "A" letter and next move will get me to the last entry of the list. If trying the other way around I can scroll till the letter "T" and then I get on top of the list.

I have noticed that when reaching the "A" the pointer highlight a gamename Aanimuistipeli with a strange caracter on top of the first letter (Ӑ) so could be this one which gives problem? <_<

I have enclosed the Log and Gameex ini.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Rick

PS : when Alpha paging the sublists by year/publisher/catergory it will work ok. :ph34r:

GameEx.ini

log.txt

You may have to reconfigure GameBase itself, coz you'd need to filter all them roms before you pass them through GX. GameEx uses the GameBase DB's after you have already configured them. So you'll need to configure/use filters of the gamebse first, before handing it over to GameEx.

The fact that you mention 20k+ entries tells me that you need to utilise the GameBase filters first of all, to get your entries down to a reasonable level. Once you have done this, then i have confidence that GameEx can take over =)

• Like 1