All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

sanwa LB-35 balltop

katuuuz

Hey guys, so my controls made their way home yesterday...

These sanwa lb-35s are tiny! I'm already going to order the longer shaft, was just wondering if there was a larger balltop alternative?? Even just a little bigger would be nice.

Hey katuuuz, I slid this down into Social, as it's not directly related to the GameEx FrontEnd.

Some day I'm gonna have to try one of those, I hear good things about the sanwa.

Somebody like stiglzer will hopefully jump in here, I know he did loads or research before buying his most recent sanwa's, and debated on a few models.

Funny, I seem to recall stiggy was looking for the shorties, good for shumps "I think".

Hah, when I really became an active member here I was putting polls, off topic threads, pretty much everything in the GameEx General section. Been there, done that for sure, so you are not alone. :D The more time you spend you learn to not only appreciate the company here, but also the structure and organization of the forums, It makes for far easier reading IMO.

Dually noted.

Yes this forum has a unique support group. Spent a long time here back in 06. Adultery, Brian Hoffman, ling panda to name a few of the old-schoolers. Have yet to find a forum with such a great group of people!

Depends what yer after. As tthurman recalled - I was after schmuppy-tastic sticks so went for:

Seimitsu LS-56.

However, these do have short standing height. Can't advise on taller sticks from experience, but this page is really useful:

http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/attributes_brands.html

There... I managed to go the whole post without mentioning shaft-length, plunger-diameter or stiffness.

• Like 1

Dually noted.

Yes this forum has a unique support group. Spent a long time here back in 06. Adultery, Brian Hoffman, ling panda to name a few of the old-schoolers. Have yet to find a forum with such a great group of people!

Then ya met me, Major Dick of the Royal Mounted Forum Police. :P

Hahahaha! Not gonna lie I get email notification on responses and more often than not am like "damn, just Draco scolding me."

Haha totally understandable, someone's gotta keep the place together.

Thanks stigz. I'm finding there are minor differences, I think the JLW's is a tad fatter.

Anyhow, I found the long shaft specifically for the JLF, only downfall is $15 a piece! Ultimarcs are for the JLW, as are most of the longer ones I've seen. Here's the link incase anyone else finds themselves in the same predicament :

https://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/shafts/421-sanwa-jlf-stainless-steel-hollow-joystick-shaft.html