All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Aimtrak lightgun with Dolphin

disco74

Hi guys

i have been trying to get my Aimtrak lightgun working with Ghost Squad in the Dolphin emulator but cannot get it to sign the buttons e.g. A, B, +, - etc to the gun. Does anybody have this working and would be kind enough to tell me there settings?

Many Thanks

disco - i've got aimtraks. TBH, I didn't bother with them for Dolphin in the end. Just grab:

- Couple of cheap Wii remotes off Wii bay

- Coupld of chepo lightgun holsters for these

- bluetooth usb dongle

This setup works a lot better with Dolphin. Not too pricey either

I have the Aimtrak guns but never have setup the guns yet within Dolphin but I do use Pinnacle Game Profiler and it recognize the guns so you could setup the buttons that way ... I would assume so as long as you have or using PGP on your setup.

Is the Dolphin Bar necessary if you have the AimTrak IRs set up? Haven't touched Dolphin for a while, but I seem to remember the AT IRs being enough - dunno about accuracy/glitchiness or anything though!

Only mention if budget matters. Maybe try out with the AT IRs first?

Is the Dolphin Bar necessary if you have the AimTrak IRs set up? Haven't touched Dolphin for a while, but I seem to remember the AT IRs being enough - dunno about accuracy/glitchiness or anything though!

Only mention if budget matters. Maybe try out with the AT IRs first?

The Dolphin Bar just allows you to use Wii Remotes (and accessories) on your PC just as you would on a Wii.

If anything I think it would interfere with the AT light bar.

I should check it out really, but I managed to get the Wiimotes working without the Dolphin bar - remember playing 'lightgun' games with it - although not sure if positioning was done by meas other than IR sensors.... However, I'm gonna shut up as feel only on half-info.

Well someone got it working according to YouTube. Only one gun works at the moment. Someone asked how they got it working. Maybe the answer will show up there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I don't have an AT gun (I would love one though) and neither of my computers will run Dolphin very well.

Here's the YT video.