All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Icons of Arcade

tthurman

I loved watching Arena and G4TV (the show) on G4 and Call for Help on TechTV. The shows like tthurman posted were always good to watch as well. I just started listening to Leo Laporte again. He...well sometimes he just gives bad advice. It's fun to hear him qualify the bad advice though.

Well the thing is, technology is changing so fast anymore, it's REALLY hard to keep up. It is fun to hear the stuff he talks about though. What's really fun is watching OLD episodes of Call for Help (a torrent site had them all, but I don't think it's around anymore). The first or second episode talked about a guy who modded his Xbox (pre-360) with a clear case, larger hard drive, different color crystal with an Autobot logo. They talk about companies that no longer exist because they were bought out. Technologies that were so expensive then and cheap as hell now (like RAM costing $100/gb, Hard Drives in the 500gb range MAX costing $2-3k). So it's fun for the nostalgia. But I do like it when people would call in with a problem, and they recommend software or hardware I've not heard of that actually solves my problems too.