All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy 4th of July to everyone on this side of the pond

tthurman

Same to you. Seems like only yesterday my friends and I were setting off bottle rockets in tree fort to tree for battles, dropping strings of black cats in our friends' mail slots and boxes, launching M80s with Wristrockets, etc... sigh., The good ol' days!

We used vacuum attachments, like shop vac tubes, for launching them out of the back of my 78 accord hatchback. Geez, I guess everyone was a bit of a hellion at some point right? :blush: We used to aim them into people's homes who left their garage open a few feet at the bottom for the cat. One cul-de-sac we frequented a few to often times, and were welcome by some dude with a shotgun one night :o

One night Vic thought she was throwing a lit brick into a buddy's ex girlfriends mailbox, out my window naturally. Problem was my window was up. You should have seen me driving during the get away phase whilst having my jewels and seat blown to shit!

I wouldn't wish us on anybody these days - it was a wise decision to invite the Brits to "do one..." So congratulations to our American cousins over the pond and enjoy the day (I sure as hell would be mullered if I could gain my own independence from the UK!)

Have a 'Kegger,' a 'Hirchee' and a game of 'Beer Pong' for me. Oh, but please do start spelling 'colour' correctly. :P