All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Deleted games showing up

bryanzee786

I've had it happen where if I'm in the process of removing games by means of the delete key, the game list has gotten slightly out of sync. In these instances, restarting GameEx has resolved the issue for me. As usual posting your support files may also help to shed some light on the issue.

If youre simply deleting them from your rom folder, you need to update your roms in gameex. Enable "update list" or something, and it should appear in your mame menu. Otherwise, if you mean youre deleting them from your list, i personally recently ran into a problem with games appearing after i delete them from the list. I go to a game, hit delete key and delete it. But now they come back. It always worked. Didnt update anything. The games come back on the next boot.

OP said roms are showing after deleting from folder......Wouldn't deleting the map file generated for that emulator be the fix? I've been out of the game for awhile but that use to be the solution so that it can be rebuilt.