All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mame64

Buzzin69

Hey guys. Thanks to the upcoming tourney i am trying to get name to record inp files. I can do so from the Mame64UI, however I was wondering if there is a hotkey I can use in-game. Have tried the record video option, but do not like that very much.

I will continue googling but so far no hotkey help 😞

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

P.s. Would switching to Mame plus help????

Is it wise for most people to run a 32 bit and a 64 bit version of mame. I am currently running Mame ui 64 but while it is recognizing many games; there are Mame games that should show up but aren't. Sega Alien storm and Alien syndrome. Neither show up. Would thaat make any difference?

I'm not sure personally, I'll check my list but you can turn off verify sets and it will probably get around that.

If I'm missing games I haven't noticed.

• Like 1

Hey guys. Thanks to the upcoming tourney i am trying to get name to record inp files. I can do so from the Mame64UI, however I was wondering if there is a hotkey I can use in-game. Have tried the record video option, but do not like that very much.

I will continue googling but so far no hotkey help

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

P.s. Would switching to Mame plus help????

If you are trying to find an easy way to determine rom names from within GameEx then unfortunately it cannot be done at present.

I use RomCenter for this kind of thing but a UI such as MAME64UI is just as effective. This is a popular request though, and you can add your vote by voicing your opinion in the Feature Requests forum. Our Devs actually read this thread and take note, so go ahead make it known. The more often a request, the more likely it will be considered :)

• Like 2