All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

14.11 - Key mapping issue

jester82

Hi - When reporting issues, it is better to submit a new thread rather than in a [NEWS] item that may get overlooked. I went ahead and split your issue into a new thread.

Please provide copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required).

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to inform you that GameEx is now up to version 14.11. Please update your installation to that version and report back with both your up-to-date gameex.ini and log.txt files. We need both to troubleshoot. If the update fixes the issue you are having, let us know as well. Thanks!

Try this:

Load the Setup Wizard> Custom> Input Settings.

Scroll down to find Global Exit.

To the right of Global Escape Key Combo click the browse button [...] then click Clear.

To the right of Joystick Exit click the browse button [...] then click Clear.

All exit combos should now be disabled.

• Like 2

I changed the title to reflect the latest version. The log.txt file contains that info, and lots of other goodness, hence why we ask for it along with the gameex.ini file.

EDIT: Issue deprecated as of many later versions (now at 14.37). Submit a new thread if still an issue.

• Like 1