All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

gameex lite mame

kpop

hi was wondering if anyone could help, im just putting the finishing touches to a bartop arcade with it booting into gamex using instant sheller in xp32, but am running into problems as instant sheller wont allow me to link the gameex lite mame profile,as i would like to use gamex just for mame and for it to boot up into the list of roms insted of the gamex list menu, i have gone through all the settings to streamline it as much just for mame but cant find a way to sort this out,

Hi, we will be glad to help, but need you to help us first. Would you mind providing copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files? Thanks.

Please do provide supporting information as suggested by Draco (you can find information on how to do that here), but I do have one suggestion on the sheller issue.

Go to Start > All Programs > GameEx > Other Versions and locate the version that you would like to use (maybe GameEx Lite (MAME Only)?). Right click on that version and select Send To > Desktop. You now have a new GameEx Lite shortcut on your desktop. Move it to where ever you's like, and then launch the shortcut from the sheller. These directions are using Win7, but WinXP should be pretty similar (sorry I don't have an XP machine to double check, and it's been a long time since I've used XP).

• Like 1

Heh, yes sorry, please excuse the reckless idiot behind the wheel. :D Try this on for size: have you given it a shot with ...\GameEx\GameEx_Lite.exe (where ... is your GameEx installation path - C:\ by default)?