All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Gameex crashes after update

zabrin

I have not used GameEx for a few weeks. I started it today and it automatically updated like its supposed to but now it crashes. Sometimes before I try and load a game. Sometimes when I exit a game. I am at a loss.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Z.

log.txtGameEx.ini

Draco,

First, thanks for the response!

Forgive my noobism, but I am fairly new with gameex. If I run the installer will that overwrite everything? I mean, will I have to redo all my emulator setups? Also, the version I have right now is 14.06. Only 14.05 is available for download at the moment. What would be the repercussions installing an older version over top a newer one? Thanks again..

Z.

Tom,

It didn't work. :(

Tthurman,

Thanks for the info, I will try it once 14.06 becomes available for download.

Z.

tthurman,

Thanks but that didn't work, I also seen a post about compatibility settings, that didn't work either.

One of the last things I did before I took my hiatus was to install sharks codec pack so I can see my steam vids. Could that have anything to do with this? I don't see any errors in my log just trying to reinitialize graphics system, then nothing.

Z.

I think I got it...

For some ungodly reason the AMD gaming evolved client by raptr was loading at startup. I removed it from startup and bam, no more crashes, so far at least. I just want to thank everyone for their help time and ideas. If it pops its ugly head again I will let everyone know.

Z.

• Like 2