All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Created Backgrounds for Arcade Theme

brienj

I use the Arcade Theme right now, but noticed it did not have backgrounds for GameCube or Wii, so I made these from the other Nintendo systems that it did have. I know it's not perfect. They both just say Nintendo, but I had problems finding a close match on the font. They do have pictures of the consoles like the other ones though. Maybe the author of the theme could think about making a GameCube and Wii background, but until then, you can use these.

GameCube_zpszetntfqo.png

Wii_zpsqsosvebo.png

• Like 1

looks good. Could you post the files please

I did, all you have to do is put them in the "Media" folder of the theme. You can directly download them in the PNG format and name them what you want. ;)

Then just change the background image for the GameCube Dolphin and the Wii Dolphin emulator in the GameEx advanced emulator setup. They'll show up in the drop down menu for the background if you put them in the Media folder like I said.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...