All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Emulator "CDI EMU" (Emulator Settings - Command Line in GameEx)

Alan Ribas

Currently I use the command line to run the emulator "CDI EMU" in GameEx:
Philips_Cd-i_Loader.exe "[ROMPATH] \ [ROMFILE]"
I have three questions I could not answer so far:
1) When the emulation starts it occupies only a small part of the screen. Is there any command line to activate the "Stretch"?
2) Currently only can play using the mouse. Is there any way to configure a joystick emulator that !?
3) In some games comes this error message when started: "Your disc may be dirty". There resolving this issue?

GameEx.ini

CDI.ini

• 7 months later...
Regarding my doubts these topics by searching on Internet forums found:

1) Stretch option can only be enabled when we entered the emulator and the mark. Such marking is not saved. And just because they have created a Lancher to this emulator already shows that the plumb does not accept command line. Why at least in the current version it is impossible to activate this option automatically manier.

2) I have found that you can map the mouse in control through Xpadder program. I created this map to the CDI EMU emulator. Anyone interested can download it at the link attached below.

3) Regarding the issue "Your disc may be dirty," did not find answer, but could guess surely put the blame on the own emulator. The CDI-EMU is not such a good emulator as well. Your developer should have given up the project because for years not out a new update.

Conclusion: Currently changed the CDI-EMU by MESS emulator. Much better. B)

CDI (1º Jogador).rar

• Like 1