All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Launch Pinballx through GameEx

Dirtrider

You would likely have to set up PinballX as an external application (via Setup Wizard) since you are launching a separate frontend (PinballX) via another frontend (GameEx). Not being sure of how you have GameEx setup (normal vs. arcade vs. simple mode, using Custom Menus, etc.) makes it a little difficult on how to guide you.

Likely, you would have to use Custom menus to properly place the application where you want it to appear. We have a great guide to this end by our own DazzleHP shoould you decide that custom menus are right for your cabinet.

• Like 1

Since I had no external apps setup, I simply set pinballx up to my satisfaction outside of gameex. Then under "external programs" in the gameex settings, just fill out the paths and exe location. I also went into the "text" screen in settings and changed "programs and multimedia" to "pinball"

• Like 1