All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Menu Navigation Scrolling lag

uberpubert69

And it still doesn't unmount? I'm thinking the drive number isn't 0 if you have more than one drive...

EDIT: Try this one if you would. :)

And it still doesn't unmount? I'm thinking the drive number isn't 0 if you have more than one drive...

EDIT: Try this one if you would. :)

Sorry man, was real busy yesterday. I meant that I deleted the 2nd drive after you had mentioned it because I remembered something about 2 drives screwing up the setup before. The drive number is 0 and it still doesn't dismount with the new plugin. The batch hangs at the unmount command and opens DTL but doesn't do anything. (I used the SCSI setting in the plugin)

Also, the scroll speed remains the same in GameEx. (if you threw a fix in for it in the beta you gave me)

Well if you don't enable Virtual Drive Loader the problem goes away right? Or no?

it doesn't matter if its on or off on the new install. But I'll see if it gets screwed by my old setup in any way. I copied and pasted my old setup and the lag is back. Don't even know what to do at this point. Its the QuickLaunch that's causing the lag.

QuickLaunch.7z

Well that's no good... I didn't make any changes to that plugin because I thought we were looking at VDL..

I guess I'll have to go back in and look around at that one instead.

I got a pretty good idea where to look though.

Well that's no good... I didn't make any changes to that plugin because I thought we were looking at VDL..

I guess I'll have to go back in and look around at that one instead.

I got a pretty good idea where to look though.

VDL was making it slow, I guess Quick Launch was making it worse. Whatever you did to VDL definitely helped, but with just Quick Launch enabled there is still some really bad lag.

Well they both use the same core so since everything else is updated I should have just pushed that change to QuickLaunch too. I'll have an update soon.

• Like 1