All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx background screen changes

Alan Ribas

Something has happened in GameEx. It is not necessarily a mistake, but it has bothered me and I do not have the slightest idea how to solve.

The question is:

I have set in my GameEx many emulators. For each emulator I created a different Background. So far so good.

But at times, when I'm browsing through the menus, some kind of "error" happens and the menu that I had put disappears and in its place the corresponding background screen comes to emulators (Is that blue GameEx screen with the word "emulators" written in the top left of the screen).

And this happens all the time. It is not something isolated.

An example of an action that results in my "errors" happens when I get out of GameEx shaking "Alt + Enter" keys. At the same time the background screen that was some emulator switches to different background.

Do you understand what I said !? They want me to send an video to show you what's going on !?

Thanks again !!

ps. I love this program you developed Adultery. Congratulations !!!

GameEx.ini