All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

TAITO TYPE X (Errors in GameEx)

Alan Ribas

Good afternoon!

I saw a topic on forum tayto type X problems, but everything I read did not help me solve the problems. Several games have the error: "I / O ERROR".

They are:

-BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

-King of fighters 13

-Raiden 3

-Shikigami No Shiro 3

.................................................. ...............................................................................................

As for these games:

Raiden 4 ............................ (follows a print screen of the error message)

Spica Adventure ............... (The game crashes when loading)

Tetris The Grand Master 3 .. (The screen is black and nothing happens)

Ps. I'm not using two monitors at the same time. Only one. And all the games run out of GameEx perfectly. Can anyone tell me how to fix these problems !?

Thank U.

GameEx.ini

TAITO TYPE X.ini

post-27643-0-87485400-1425749716_thumb.j

I just try here again. The game works only when the start through the "ArcadePC Loader. 1.4". If I try to run the file "launcher.exe" this game directly, comes this screen attached.

Already tried changing the compactibility mode, including running the game as administrator, but solves nothing.

post-27643-0-93988800-1425757069_thumb.j

Can you please get me a question. I am using X padder to map the controls of the game Tayto Type X, but some games comes with a factory setting when you connect the computer controls. This causes some conflicts because the press of a button you use that button that mapped but also one that is configured automatically by the game. Its turn this off !?