All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

TERRORDROME in game ex

peterson65

sorry I didn't get back for a while, working long shifts. got it working I had one of the paths messed up. one thing though I do need help with is terrordrome uses alt f4 to exit not escape, escape pauses the game. I have a script to exit project64 and it works but not having luck with this game?

esc::

send, {ALTDOWN}{F4}{ALTUP}

is that correct?

thanks

Unless you are super vested in using AHK for your script, I would just use an Advanced Emulator Config instead. On the Advanced Emulator Setup screen you'll find a setting called Advanced Config. Check that drop down list for the a selection that says [Mapping Off] Exit (ALT+F4). Enter that as your selection and, boom, you've just mapped Esc to send Alt+F4.

Now! It's possible that you might not see that selection in the list. I've built a handful of custom configs for my setup, and at this point I can't remember which ones are mine and which ones are inbuilt. If that's the case I've attached the [Mapping Off] Exit (ALT+F4) config to this post. You'll want to close the Setup Wizard and drop the file into the following directory: \GameEx\CONFIG\EMULATORS. When you open up the Setup Wizard once again it will appear in the Advanced Config drop down list.

Mapping Off Exit (ALT+F4).ini