All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

10 Years Today!!

jedah

Hi all,

Today is my 10 anniversary of being registered on GameEx. It is great to see that the forum here is every bit as helpful and fun as it has always been. It is my 11 year wedding anniversary tomorrow and it makes me laugh thinking that on the eve of my first anniversary to my wife that I was thinking about GameEx. :D

I joined here from when (i think) GameEx was on Yahoo groups all that time ago and the site and software has gone from strength to strength.

Admittedly, I have been rather a quiet member here but when I have needed help or assistance I have always found it. So I would just like to say thank you to Tom and everyone else that has made this site what is today.

Cheers,

J.

• Like 6

Happy anniversaries jedah, may you be blessed with many more to come! I always enjoy seeing posts like this, and please know that GameEx wouldn't be where she is today if not for the support of long term users like yourself. Thanks for being such an awesome supporter of GameEx!

Give your wife a kiss from all us us! Err ... wait a sec ... that didn't sound right. :lol: Um ... wish her happy anniversary from the whole gang at GameEx!

• Like 1

Whoa. 10 years! I'd love to know what it looked like back then. Maybe in another 10, retro gaming will be as commonplace as CD + Film collections. And given impending releases, confident that GameEx will be at the fore. Nice one Jedah. Have a peanut for me.

• Like 1