All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 14.02

Tom Speirs

This release introduces a fully relational movie database module. With full navigation and data for actors, directors, ratings, genres, years and collections.

To use the new feature ensure your movie paths only point to your movies and select 'Get MetaData" within GameEx.

This release is with special thanks and uses tmdb.org.

View the full article

• Like 4

I also wanted to add that this release does something a little special and resolves the "jaggy" problem in GameEx. If your themes or logos have transparency they will display beautiflly and not have black edges.

This release also improves the speed of getting meta data for the Jukebox and Videos and also fixes the issue with album art downloading.

• Like 4

Awesome update! Thanks so much to Tom and the entire GameEx development team!

I notice that the download page is still currently listed as being 14.01. I updated this time via the auto-updater so I can't verify the contents of the download, but I'm guessing it's just the webpage that's behind (rather than the download itself).

Thanks again!

Locking the news thread. Please open a new thread if you encounter any issues with the latest release, note the version number and issue in your subject line, and provide copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files. Thanks!