All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I took a healthy run at her tonight boys.

This game is tough, you can be having the game of your life, then one false move and the damn wheels fall off.

Hopefully this score might hold up longer than 5 minutes this time. :lol:

Yung-Jedi 90,600 :ph34r:

Wow ! Major improvement :o ....Gettin' close to beating 100K !! NICE !! B)

I'ma just gonna leave this here, only because I personally like to see the top 3 feeding frenzy over this game, which seems to be a thing as of late (SHHHH!) :lol:

ExedExes - 64,200

*runs*

EDIT: Well it looks Y-J just made things a bit more interesting, nevermind

Good luck EX catching up with YJ ! Still 20 days left ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Boys!

I got kinda addicted to this game.

This game is like a sexy Green Beret/Rush n' Attack.

My wrist hurts, not sure if i'll be able to push my mouse tomorrow at work & I really have to pee.

But, I finally broke the 100k cherry.

(all dips per tourney yo)

Yung-Jedi 113,900

post-26673-0-09274600-1421730264_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hi Boys!

I got kinda addicted to this game.

This game is like a sexy Green Beret/Rush n' Attack.

My wrist hurts, not sure if i'll be able to push my mouse tomorrow at work & I really have to pee.

But, I finally broke the 100k cherry.

(all dips per tourney yo)

Yung-Jedi 113,900

NICE ! It's such a brutal game...simply amazing you're able to beat 100,000 points ! B)

Your determination to play our hi-score games rather than peeing and being able to push your mouse at work is really admirable ;):P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

THE WINNER OF JANUARY'S GOTM ...

Yung-Jedi - 113,900 (link)

With a stunning 113K Yung-Jedi has claimed his 4th badge of honor ! A well deserved victory B) for one of our top hi-score players !

You'll receive your victory banner asap and of course you'll be added to our GOTM Winners thread :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board and earn Leaderboard points. Our regular boards roll forever so take control over Bentley Bear and start collecting those gems !

Good luck,

~HS Team

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

First post for this one. I have always loved this game, but the more I play it the more frustrating it becomes. There are so many unpredictable sections. Especially the area with the bombs dropping on parachutes. Some times I breeze through it, other times they knock me off again and again.

I got to the Amazon boss fight.

post-8-0-34234700-1437609418_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

First post for this one. I have always loved this game, but the more I play it the more frustrating it becomes. There are so many unpredictable sections. Especially the area with the bombs dropping on parachutes. Some times I breeze through it, other times they knock me off again and again.

I got to the Amazon boss fight.

It's a tough game indeed !! A solid 4th place score nevertheless :) Nice job jedah !

I definitely need to revisit this game and improve my 20K score... :ph34r:

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 2 weeks later...

A great game. I know you can do better though wolfman24!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

PS -> My internet is taking a nose drive right now, going EXTREMELY slow. Not sure why. So I have to take a quick break and reboot everything. Gonna grab some lunch too. Be back in an hour!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Who knows? [emoji4]  Thanks for posting another great score!
Updated OP, DB, RSS
Im browsing from mobile now and I can see the thing that I typed that was linking to my image actually shows up as an image, but I was trying to say the difficulty dip should be red as 2 is the default

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

You should double check your settings.  I had never played this game on my system until it got posted in our competition.  That's what the setting was when I tried playing.  Nobody else mentioned it either.  I'll double check on my Pi, seeing as how I've never played it on there either.  4 [Normal] is the default on my Pi as well.  It must be something you did on your side, unless you're using a different romset that has changed it's default.  Although, I'm not sure why that would be the case.

PS, I edited your post to remove the link.