All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tapatalk change

MNMax21

Ok, I use TapaTalk to browse this forum quite a bit. I like parts of this new update, but I can't seem to figure out how to see the stickied topics or the ones at the top of the forum page. Can anyone clue me in?

Ok, I figured it out. Once your in the forum you the click the menu on top and it brings up a drop down with stickies as a menu selection. Wow, this is a little loony tunes. I think I'm starting to like it though.

No, it sucks. Better with the last update but it's still got issues. For example, if i view a topic, then mark the forum as read, crash.

If I start a post, check an email, then come back to finish it, have to start over.

That's just the tip.

I still can't wrap my head around it. It's a mess. I hope they streamline it a little. I feel like there are too many sub directories. I don't want to go through so many menus to get to one particular thing.

• 2 weeks later...