All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Online

thurmansevolution

Hello and Merry Christmas to all! :D

I absolutely love GameEx Online - a huge thank you to Tom Spears and everyone who has been behind the scenes in making GameEx and this community the best one on the internet :).

I'm know that you all are really busy with the holidays, family, GameEx Evolution (which is going to be AWESOME!!), etc. I would like to make a feature request... would it be possible to add a "restart pc" in the list of options in GameEx Online? I noticed that there was a shutdown, and when I'm away from home, there are times in which I need to restart the arcade...and the android app I use isn't all that dependable :/.

Also, I noticed that while GameEx is in screensaver, I'm not able to start a game remotely. After I choose a game to play, I would have to physically press a button on the arcade to get GameEx out of the screensaver in order for the game to start. Would it be possible to add an option to exit the screensaver remotely?

Thanks in advance and have a happy holiday season! :D

LC

i was under the impression that not only would i be able to start the game remotely from any device, that i could also play the game from that device as well. Am i right bc i see it says what im playing but i can oly see it on the arcade, not the laptop im accessing GEX online with.