All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

webpage script and ads

sms2169

the last month or so every time I come to the forum on my computer the page takes forever to load and says running extra long script and then I get a pop up video AD. ANY SUGGESTIONS AS THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO ME ON THIS COMPUTER ON THE GAME EX SITE. sorry for the caps didn't realize. my other devices and computers don't do this and no other web pages on this computer do this thanks

Tried clearing your temporary Internet files under Tools - Internet options? You may also need to ensure that pop ups are blocked for the ads.

I've not seen any from either IE 11 or Chrome.

just did ccleaner malwarebytes and root kit restarted and it did it right away it has to be an explorer setting on my browser I know its not the website itself as I have no issues on my phone or other two laptops. I will try turning on debugger in explorer maybe that will tell me, thanks

it finally happened on another webpage with the short 10 second pop up ad so I must need another tool like adware to remove this since the others I listed wont catch it, sorry to turn this into a virus removal segment instead of game ex issues